This year’s annual meeting will be held virtually on Saturday, May 20 at 10 AM via Zoom. You MUST register with the ALD Clerk to attend and VOTE at the meeting. See important info below…
2023 Annual District Meeting
- At the Wednesday, May 17 board meeting, the ALD Board voted to approved the proposed budgets for FY 2023-24, which will be presented to the voters at the annual meeting on Saturday, May 20. Click here to review the agenda, click here to review the budgets.
- To be eligible to vote, you must be a registered CT voter with a legal address in the Amston Lake District, or an ALD property owner. To check your CT voter registration status, click here.
- Please email ALD Clerk Liz Bowen at [email protected] no later than Friday, May 19 at 5 PM to request the password for the meeting. You must include your name and ALD address (including town) so that we can verify your eligibility to vote. Once your information has been verified you will be sent the password to sign in to the meeting.
- Once you log into the meeting, please make sure that your name is visible (and not “iPad 123” lol) so that we know your eligibility to vote has been verified.
- Because we will be voting online, each voter must sign in with their own device.
Here’s what we’re voting on:
- Approval of the minutes from the May 21, 2022 annual meeting (click here to read)
- Election of members to the Board of Directors (three of our current directors’ terms are up and although all three are expected to run again, residents are welcome and encouraged to run for the three open seats)
- Election of officers
- ALD annual budget 2023-2024
- Lebanon roads budget 2023-2024